Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Julia has moved into Disneyland not the Lodge

Here we go – first I told you so
Gillard’s new policy on boat people – what a joke - was this mentioned in their ‘hard nosed’ policy during the campaign – I think not – 1500 single men in a camp they can walk out of – sounds like just plain stupidity to me but hey what would I know I’m just an old guy with standards and morals who apparently just doesn’t get it, who thinks that perhaps our old people – that’s older than me- and other under privileged who are fast being left behind deserve some consideration – at the very least they deserve what these ‘Johnny come latelys’ are getting – housing, school uniforms, disproportionate services) – it seems to me Bob Brown’s (is that his name) has got his hand up the back of her blouse

Why doesn’t someone ask her about the 10% of our existing citizens living under the poverty line and why we spending hundreds (thats right Hundreds) of millions of dollars on non Australians instead of existing ones???
At the very least Abbott would stop this crap

I truly think our politicians live in Disneyland – I wonder whether Walt would approve – bet not

I would love to be at dinner and get some meaningful answers from these prats across the table – at the very least I would not do what every media person on the planet seems to do – ask them a question and sit politely while the Polly doesn’t bloody well answer it – what is it with that – are they part of their paid work force or perhaps angling for a future position is the Labor party’s media swarm

And whilst I am on the issue of Bob Brown (and the greens – do they have anyone in their party – apart from Bob – who is over the age of 12?) with all his care for refugees where are his concerns for those of us already here – damn well nonexistent – I am quite sure it would be an interesting discussion if an older ex army vet fronted this twat and asked him why he and his children’s children can’t get the services others are getting – now that I would watch on one of the fast growing expert panel in front of bleeding hearts shows on the ABC where they all wax lyrically about doing the ‘right thing’ but no one mentions who is paying for it, or the unfairness of it or the realities of what is happening overseas – see France, Germany, the UK the list is growing daily – I bet old Bob would go to water faster than the water down that famous river in Tasmania

And speaking of 12 yr old politicians – I did note with some chagrin that the young tacker recently elected (18,19,20 – who cares way to young) somewhere over there on the east coast – with 15 minutes of life experience – is in fact not supposed to be there – his election is unconstitutional – it would seem we just ignore the rules more and more – apart from the fact they should probably change the rules how the hell did his application get through the electoral commission?
You all have a good day now
OFUG

No comments:

Post a Comment